Thursday, May 8, 2008

Beautiful Oregon Coast




At low tide, you can see the starfish and urchins clinging to the rocks. We gathered mussels and had a tasty treat









This island below contains thousand of Sea Murrens. They look a little like penguines and have a special curved beak that allows them to dive into the ocean and gather several fish at the same time.
















The low tide also allowed for some amatuer spelunking!

















At evening time yesterday, we came upon a gentelman who was prepring to hang glide. It was amazing to watch!


3 comments:

pb said...

Good to see that you are with your family. You are somehow more complete when you all can be together. (hope that makes sense) Am praying for you!

Warmest regards,
Absolom

Heather said...

Ah, a new post:)

OK..first...did you REALLY gather some mussels and have a 'tasty treat'? EWWWWWW

Second, I am sooooooo jealous I can hardly stand it! One of the very few things I miss about California is the Ocean.

Third, I almost had a heart attack before I read the caption above the video. I thought maybe you had decided to take a leap of faith...literally! Whew! I bet it was really awesome to see. Not do. See.

Thanks for the update. I'll nag you later:)

Hugs!

Kent and Dena said...

Hope everything is going well. School is over and I have graduated from college, Praise the Lord! Stay safe and we will keep you in our prayers.
Kent and Dena Elwood

P.S. Don't forget the July Wedding!